Saturday, June 2, 2018

A Quickie Update!

I'm slowly building this blog into a nice go-to site for tv romance fans with links to my reviews and suggestions for similar movies with themes and tropes fitting your face romance novels. I already have an If You Like... page up here with a growing list of movies that will soon have links to my reviews as I get them done. I also have a review legend here explaining what those little icons mean and how my ratings are defined. Feel free to check them out and keep checking back for new reviews and other goodies to be added to the site!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Newest Hallmark Releases


Coming Soon to DVD




New On DVD



New in EBook!


(Coming Soon)


Newest Reviews

Yes, I Do (Hallmark) - Premiered Sat, June 30th

Ratings Legend

What do those little icons mean? Find out here!

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com

Ratings Legend


= Winterfest

= Countdown to Valentine’s Day

= Spring Fever

= June Weddings
= Summer Nights

= Fall Harvest

= Countdown to Christmas

Blogroll

About

Copyright © TV Romance Girl | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com